The different shapes of cookware from the different Le Creuset collections allow you to cook almost any dish in them. For example, in the Le Creuset range, you will find flat pans that are ideal for dishes that first need to be fried and then baked in the oven. They are also suitable for making Risotto. Other pans have a condensation lid with thickenings on the inside that condense the steam.
Classic sauté pans with a special ventilation system that prevents food from overcooking, or the ‘Gourmet’ frying pans, are also Le Creuset products. They have a system of uniform heat distribution from edge to handle and are therefore suitable for boiling and stewing.
In addition, all cast iron cookware from Le Creuset has the following set of qualities:
- Ideal for frying, boiling and stewing.
- Ideal for frying food.
- Suitable for all types of stove, including induction stoves.
- Durable enamel on the inside and outside
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
- Keeps food warm all the way through
- Suitable for serving on the table
- Heat-resistant, durable handle on lid (heat-resistant up to 190°C)
- Permitted for use in the oven and grill